This recipe is such a fun twist on just your regular taco salad. It’s the perfect recipe to feed your small family, or a large crowd! Feel free to squeeze in a few more vegetables for your kids! 😉
Frito Chip Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1¼ ounces taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups Frito Corn Chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes chopped
- 10 ounces leafy green romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces olives sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ cup red onion chopped
- 1 cup French dressing
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat until cooked through. Drain off excess grease.
- Add the taco seasoning mix to cooked beef according to package directions. Stir in until well combined.
- In a large bowl combine the seasoned beef, frito chips, cheese and tomatoes.
- Line 6 plates with the romaine lettuce.
- Top with the meat/chip mixture.
- Then top each salad plate with olives, onion and avocado.
- Drizzle French dressing over each salad.
- Large Bowl
- salad plates