These are the easiest homemade rolls I have ever made because so many of the recipes I have tried consist of long periods of letting the dough rise, and then kneading, and added complicated instructions.
But these easy homemade rolls don’t have any of that confusion. All you need is a little time, a bowl, mixing spoon, and a rolling pin.
These easy homemade rolls are a staple at our Sunday dinners, Thanksgiving, and special occasions. These rolls add fun to all of the holiday festivities.
Speaking of Thanksgiving dinner, here our are best Thanksgiving recipes to make an amazing dinner:
- How To Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
- Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- How to Make Turkey Gravy from Scratch
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Easy Sweet Cornbread
- Simple Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Homemade Lion House Rolls Recipe (and Honey Butter)