Would it be too much to say that I have dreamt of these chewy Disneyland Snickerdoodle Cookies? Okay then I won’t say it, but I will say that after you have our snickerdoodle recipe, you’ll be the one dreaming of it.
They are so light, fluffy, and buttery with the great crunchy cinnamon sugar outside coating. My kids absolutely LOVE these. They do not last long in my kitchen.
I also enjoy bringing these to events and parties because they are an easy and classic cookie to make up. Plus you can even make them up ahead of time and freeze them.
Making a copycat version of Disneyland’s delicious treats is so fun! We have so many other amazing Disneyland recipes. To name a few, our Disneyland’s chocolate peanut butter sandwich, peanut butter cookies (Disneyland inspired), and the fantastic Disney pumpkin muffins.
Make sure to have these items to make the best snickerdoodle recipe:
Disneyland copycat recipe ingredients:
- Baking soda
- Cream of tartar
Don’t forget these items too:
- Large mixing bowl (THIS is a great set to use.)
- Medium mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
- Baking sheet (THESE ones are great!)
- Hand mixer
Restaurant quality cooking in your very own kitchen!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Disneyland snickerdoodle cookies – How to make the best snickerdoodle cookies you ever tasted:
To begin making these awesome cookies, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Then, in your large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar (I do this with a whisk). After they are well combined, set it aside for later.
In your medium-sized mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy.
Then, add in the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract until all of the ingredients are completely mixed in.
PRO TIP: The butter needs to be soft not melted in order to get the dough to the correct texture.
Next, you need to add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix everything together until all the ingredients are completely incorporated together.
Now, in your small bowl, add in the cinnamon and sugar and mix them together. This is going to be the topping of the cookie.
Taking the snickerdoodle cookie dough batter, roll the dough into 1 inch balls and then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar topping and place the ball on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper or lightly greased.
Use the bottom of a glass to slightly flatten the ball of dough.
Once all of the cookies have been placed on the cookie sheet, take the extra cinnamon-sugar mix and sprinkle the top of the cookies. Then, simply place the cookie sheet into the oven at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
After the timer goes off, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the cookies sheet for another 1-2 minutes. Then, snickerdoodle cookies from the pan and let them cool on a wire baking rack.
DO NOT OVERBAKE!! They will continue to cook for those 1-2 minutes on the baking sheet.
These Disneyland’s Snickerdoodle Cookies are soft and chewy! They won’t last long so you may want to make a double batch!
If you want another way to spice up the cookies you would always make up some of Sally’s baking addiction’s favorite cream cheese frosting and ice the cookies to send them over the top!
Disneyland’s famous clam chowder recipe
We have an awesome YouTube channel where we walk you through our tried and true recipes so you know exactly how we make the recipe.
Kristen has the most amazing Instant Pot recipes that she shares on our channel every Monday.
You need to check out the one she did on Disneyland’s famous clam chowder recipe in the Instant Pot – it’s amazing!
More Disneyland copycats to indulge in:
- COPYCAT DISNEYLAND CHURRO FUNNEL CAKE RECIPE
- COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN SOUP FROM DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM
- DISNEYLAND’S LOUISIANA LEMONADE
- DISNEYLAND’S LOADED POTATO SOUP RECIPE
- DISNEY WORLD’S OOEY GOOEY TOFFEE CAKE
- HOMEMADE DISNEYLAND’S DOLE WHIPS
Disneyland’s Snickerdoodle Cookies Recipe
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- In another small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar for the topping.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place dough balls on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Use the bottom of a glass and slightly flatten cookies.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with additional cinnamon/sugar mixture, then bake for 7-8 minutes. Do not over bake cookies.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool.
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Cookie Sheet
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.