Where are my chocolate lovers at?! These rich, chocolaty cookies sprinkled with toffee bits are JUST. FOR. YOU! Kick your feet up, pour a tall glass of milk, and enjoy.
Chewy Chocolate Toffee Cookies Recipe
These rich, chocolate cookies are a favorite (especially with a big glass of milk!)
30 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup toffee bits
- In a small, microwavable bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and butter. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together sugar and eggs, then slowly add the warm chocolate mixture until combined. Add in vanilla extract, then stir in flour mixture.
- Cool for a few minutes (so the extra chocolate chips won't melt), then stir in 1/2 cup remaining chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Scoop rounded tablespoons of batter onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the outside looks slightly cracked. DON'T OVERCOOK - cookies will be soft and chewy in the center.
Six Sisters Stuff
Adapted from All Recipes
Needed for this recipe:
Looking for more cookie recipes? Try these:
We’re so excited to announce that our 4th cookbook is available for SALE!!!
Sweets and Treats with Six Sisters’ Stuff
This cookbook is all our very favorite recipes: DESSERTS!
Get it HERE.