- The pizza will already come pretty rolled out, but we like to roll it out a little more thin, so it thoroughly cooks through.
- The thinner, the more cooked through the dough will be.
- Spread out your toppings. We like ham and pineapple pizzas, but you could easily do pepperoni, cheese, meat lovers, etc. Any pizza flavor would work great with this recipe, and taste amazing.
- We also went easy on the sauce. We prefer to dip them, but you could spread a little bit out if you desire.
- Once it is all spread out, you can begin rolling. I roll my vertically, to make a longer roll, but you could roll it horizontally.
- I prefer the vertical roll because it cooks it through nicely. If you roll it horizontally, it is going to be a short, and thick roll, and may not cook super evenly.
- Top with your cheese, and dip in your favorite sauce (I prefer marinara, but my husband loves mixing ranch and marinara. I think both are delicious).
watch how to make a dessert pizza, that pairs perfectly with this dish, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
We love pizza at our house, but we also love fruit pizza even more. This Strawberry Fruit Pizza is so easy to make, and full of fruity flavor. Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more pizza recipes? here are a few or our favorite:
- Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- Mini Texas Toast Pizzas
- Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!