I adore sugar cookies, but hate the time it takes to make them. These cookies are some of our absolute favorite, and you don’t even have to pull out the cookie cutters!
If you love these cake mix sugar cookies, you’ll love these soft and fudgy Brownie Mix Cookies. They are so easy to make and you can add in your favorite Mix-ins!
Cake Mix Sugar Cookies Recipe
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar (more or less depending on how thick/runny you like it)
- 4 drops food coloring - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until slightly golden. Let cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled cookies and top with sprinkles, if desired.
Six Sisters Stuff