I am very much the laziest cook out of all the sisters.
My slow cooker is my best friend and I use her at least 3 to 4 times a week (yes, my slow cooker is a girl). 🙂 If I can’t throw it together in a matter of minutes, it just is not going to happen.
However, every once in a while, I completely space to put my food in the crock pot in the morning and so when dinner time rolls around, I am scrambling to find something to feed my family.
I was in that exact dilemma a couple of weeks ago and came across a recipe for Baked Chicken. I love how tender and perfect my chicken cooks in the crock pot and feared that this chicken might be dry.
The end result was amazing! This is definitely being added to our regular dinner rotation.
here is everything you need to make these baked honey chicken tenders:
Easy Baked Honey Chicken Tenders Ingredients:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Dried Minced Onions
- Green Onions
Kitchen tools needed to make Baked Honey Chicken Tenders:
- 9 x 13 inch baking dish (This one comes with a lid)
- Mixing Bowl Set (This set comes with 3 bowls)
- Plastic Wrap
WANT TO AVOID GOING OUT TO EAT BUT WANT TO EAT LIKE YOU ARE?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Steps on how to make Baked honey chicken tenders:
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken tenders in the bottom of the pan single layer.
- In a medium sized bowl – mix together honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and dried onions. Pour the mixture over the chicken tenders.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge for about an hour. (You can marinate longer if you desire) Turn the chicken once about halfway through the marinating time.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove chicken from the fridge and remove plastic wrap and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and turn each piece of chicken over. Top with green onions and return to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes (or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear).
- Chicken thighs, breasts, and drumsticks will also work well in this recipe.
LOOKING FOR A SIDE DISH TO SERVE WITH THIS RECIPE? WATCH HOW TO MAKE ONE OF OUR FAVORITES:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
These Smashed Cheesy Potatoes are the perfect side dish to any meal. They literally take 30 minutes, from start to finish, and are so easy to make.
Watch how to make them HERE:
looking for more delicious chicken recipes? Here are some of our most popular chicken dishes:
- Baked Hawaiian Chicken
- Chipotle Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole