It is OCTOBER and I just want apple cider all day long. Maybe it is my pregnancy, but I really do love it. ha ha. If you are looking for a new Sunday dinner you should try this Apple Cider Rump Roast!
Apple Cider Rump Roast
10 minPrep Time
9 hrCook Time
9 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 (3 pound) chuck roast
- Whisk together apple cider, tomato paste, flour, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Add the sweet potatoes, onion, garlic, and rosemary and mix to combine.
- Season the roast with salt and pepper, to taste, and place in the center of the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until the meat is tender - about 5-6 hours on high or 8-9 hours on low.
- Transfer the roast to a cutting board and slice before serving.
Six Sisters Stuff