I found this 5 Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie Recipe on the back of a pre-made graham cracker crust package. Who would have thought that there could be such great recipes there?
This creamy pie seriously only takes 5 minutes to throw together (time yourself, I dare you.) and tastes amazing.
My husband was so thrilled to find it in the fridge after dinner and he couldn’t believe that I had spent so much time preparing dinner and still made this for dessert.
(Shh . . . don’t tell him I’m not super wife. It will be our little secret.)
How to make your own whipped cream:
This recipe tastes absolutely amazing with store bought whipped cream, however, it is ten times better when you make your own. It’s also incredibly easy to make your own. It only requires 2 simple ingredients, you may already have on hand.
Here is how you make it:
- In a chilled metal bowl (it doesn’t necessarily have to be metal, but I feel like it keeps it a little cooler) combine 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, (I used a hand mixer) combine the ingredients until fully incorporated, and the whipped topping forms peaks.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve, or use in recipe.
How long will this 5 Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie Recipe last in the fridge?
This pie will last nicely in the fridge for about 4-5 days. After that, it will begin to get a little soggy. We also recommend covering it with a lid, or aluminum foil to better preserve it.
Watch how to make another no Bake dessert recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
No Bake Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make, and the best part is, you can eat it as soon as you are done preparing it. It’s so creamy and full of flavor. Watch how to make it, here:
Looking for more no bake desserts? Here are a few of our favorite:
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- No Bake Scotcheroo Bars
- Skinny No Bake Coconut Bars
- No Bake Turtle Cake
- Skinny No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
5 Minute Creamy Key Lime Pie Recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 0.3 ounce sugar free lime jello 1 package
- 12 ounces key lime pie yogurt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, heat water for 45-90 seconds or until boiling. Whisk in Jell-o until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Jell-o mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
- Mixing Bowl