These easy 3 Ingredient Recipes are going to be your go-to recipes when you need to throw a meal together in a pinch!
Ever looked in your pantry and wondered what simple meal you could throw together with just 3 ingredients?
That is when these easy 3 ingredient recipes will come in handy!
We have included main dishes and side dishes so that you can have a complete meal with just a few items!
These family dinner recipes will help get you to that next paycheck or when your next round of motivation hits to go to the grocery store without compromising on taste.
While we do say these recipes only call for 3 ingredients, we mean 3 main ingredients, as olive oil, salt, and pepper don’t count in this list as any of the three ingredients since most people have those ingredients normally readily available.
Since these easy dinner ideas are simple and fast recipes with few ingredients, they are the perfect recipes for a beginner cook!
Less complicated recipes and beginners will probably have most of the ingredients in their kitchen already.
What To Make When I Have Nothing In My Pantry?
I know that feeling when you are opening all the doors to your pantry or your fridge and you have nothing. It is a lot easier to hop in your car and go pick up some fast food.
While that is okay to do on occasion (I do it too), it’s not always the healthiest or most cost-effective choice.
Chances are that you do ACTUALLY have something between your fridge and pantry items to put together a tasty meal! You just have to know what to look for.
Take a look through this awesome list of easy 3 ingredient recipes and try out one of those as you probably will have everything you need for at least one of them!
If you’ve read through our 3 ingredient recipes and nothing is sticking out there is another tool you can use!
When you are stumped on what to make for dinner, go to this website and put a check mark next to the ingredients that you have on hand.
It will then generate a recipe that you can make for dinner! It’s a great way to get you to think outside the box of what to make.
This isn’t sponsored, it’s just a fun tool that people should know about!
What Ingredients Should I Keep In My Pantry?
This is a bit of a tricky answer since we all cook in our own way and have dishes we prefer over others. It is good to have staples like these:
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Chicken broth
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
- Corn starch
- Pasta sauce
- Taco seasoning (I normally have 2-3 packets)
Some other ideas to keep on hand are different types of dressings, onion soup mix, ranch dressing packets, and cream of mushroom soup in my pantry.
If you want a full version take a look at the Six Sisters’ Pantry Staples List to get an even better idea on what we like to have on hand and then you can adjust it to fit your cooking preferences!
Here are 24 Easy 3-Ingredient Recipes:
Click on the image or the link below the image to get the recipe.
12. Side Dish for Tacos: 3 Ingredient Spanish Cauliflower Rice
- 1 pound ground turkey ground chicken could also work
- 12 ounces frozen riced cauliflower
- 16 ounces salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Add frozen cauliflower to cooked ground turkey. Cover skillet with lid and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Remove lid and break up any frozen cauliflower chunks. Cook for 2-3 more minutes and stir to incorporate the cauliflower with the ground turkey.
- Pour salsa into skillet and mix well.
- Let cook for 5 more minutes so that flavors can meld.
- Serve and enjoy.
20. Side Dish for Pizza Rolls: 3 Ingredient Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1 bag romaine salad
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges drained (1 can)
- 1 bottle poppyseed dressing or dressing of choice
- Lightly coat the lettuce with the poppy seed dressing.
- Add mandarin oranges on top.
And now for some simple 3 Ingredient Desserts:
Do you need more easy dinner ideas? Take a look at these!
- Easy Pizza Quesadillas Recipe
- Easy Sunday Meatloaf Recipe
- EASY Instant Pot Seven Can Tortilla Soup (Perfect for Beginners)
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Pot Roast
- Quick and Easy Calzones
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made one of our recipes be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.