Perfect for using up that leftover turkey. You could easily substitute chicken into this recipe as well! The best part? Dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 8 soft flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked, shredded turkey
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan using non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cooked turkey, chili powder (optional) and 1 cup of cheese together. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Stir in sour cream, can of chilies, cilantro, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Make sure that you don't bring this to a boil- you don't want to have curdled sour cream!
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20-22 minutes and then place under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
Six Sisters Stuff