Bacon Cheesy Bread
This Bacon Cheesy Bread is so good and so easy to make! And if you have kids who don’t like green onions, just put them on half of the cheesy bread! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 20 Frozen Rhodes Rolls
- (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled bacon or bacon bits
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Thaw rolls, but don't let them rise yet. Cut each roll into quarters and put them in the baking dish.
- After you have cut 10 rolls and put them into the pan and let them rise until double in size.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of bacon bits on top of the rolls.
- Finish cutting the rest of rolls and put them on top of the other rolls and bacon bits.
- Sprinkle the rest of the bacon, cheese and green onions on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
Six Sisters Stuff