So I’m still trying to eat healthier and this is my go to salad recipe. I’ve been making it for years! You could also change it around to your liking!
Easy Southwest Salad
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- One Bag of Romaine Salad (Or any type of salad that sounds good. Spinach would work)
- One Avocado, diced
- One tomato, diced
- One can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 can of corn
- 1/2 can of olives, sliced
- Seasoned squared chicken (I used the pre-cooked southwestern seasoned chicken that is already packaged by the deli meat so I wouldn't have to cook anything)
- Mix everything together and serve with your favorite salad dressing. I love Paula Dean's Fat Free Garlic Vinaigrette Olive Oil Dressing.
Six Sisters Stuff