IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
You can pre-order our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook TODAY for only $16!
This book is due to be released on September 30, so grab this deal while you can (regularly $19.99).
Get the book HERE!
My kids love pizza, so I hyped these up at Mexican pizzas and they were so excited. They gobbled them up and wanted more- that’s a win in my house!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 oz) fajita seasoning packet (or taco seasoning works great too!)
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans (or homemade refried beans)
- 8 (6″) corn tostadas
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside. Top with salsa and fajita seasoning and cook on low for 5-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high.
- Remove the chicken breasts and shred the chicken with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the crockpot, along with the sliced peppers and onion. Cook on high for 30 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
- Spread refried beans on the tostadas, layer with chicken and pepper mixture, then top with your favorite fajita toppings (sour cream, tomatoes, cheese, salsa, avocado, etc).