Broccoli Apple Salad
Broccoli Salad is definitely one of my favorites. It’s so easy to make and I actually enjoy eating broccoli this way. It’s a new family favorite, and a great way to put all my fall apples to use.
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1/3 red onion diced
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 2 gala apples (or apple of your choice)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon (or about 1 tablespoon lemon juice).
- Chop broccoli, onion, apples and place in bowl.
- Add carrots and pecans to the salad and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, salt, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt and lemon juice until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix using two large spoons, folding and tossing.
- Refrigerate, and serve cold.
Six Sisters Stuff