S’mores Muddy Buddies Recipe
With all the days spent at the pool this summer, we have made our fair share of snacks! These S’mores Muddy Buddies are one of our favorite treats to eat all summer long!
Six Sisters' Stuff (Elyse)
S'mores Muddy Buddies Recipe
All the flavor of s'mores in one tasty snack!
10 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 6 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Add cereal to a large mixing bowl.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat chocolate chips and butter for about 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. Mix chocolate and butter until smooth and stir in marshmallow cream.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Gently combine chocolate mixture and cereal until cereal is evenly coated.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Pour cereal into the Ziploc bag and shake until all the cereal pieces are coated.
- Add marshmallows to the bag and shake together.
Six Sisters Stuff
Looking for more delicious snack recipes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzels
Thin Mint Muddy Buddies
Homemade Cracker Jack
Caramel Corn Pops
Peanut Butter Reese’s Popcorn