Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
It is officially SUMMER! We made it! One of my favorite vegetables in the summer is Zucchini. These Cheesy Sticks will make you love zucchini even more! Happy Baking!
- 5 medium zucchini
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tablespoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut zucchini into thick wedges.
- Place the zucchini on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter and garlic.
- Brush the garlic and butter onto zucchini.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 11-13 minutes, adjust oven rack near top of oven and broil for several minutes until the cheese starts to brown. Serve warm.
Six Sisters Stuff