Halloween Orange Party Punch Recipe
One of my favorite things about Halloween is all the festive parties. A party isn’t complete without punch! This recipe is so easy to make and your guests will love it!
7 layer Dip Burritos
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 package (8) burrito size flour tortillas
- 2 (16oz) cans refried beans
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 (6oz) can medium black olives, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup guacamole
- Place refried beans in a bowl and heat them in the microwave, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Spread a layer of beans on the tortilla. Then add a layer of guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, chopped lettuce, and sliced olives. Fold burrito up, cut in half and enjoy!
Serving little kids? Try wrapping them up in foil to hold them all together. Then as they eat have them slowly roll the foil down.
Six Sisters Stuff