Never tried Lettuce Wraps? You will want to try one of these!!!! My husband is not trying to lose weight right now so he used tortillas instead of the lettuce wrap. Either way… they are DELICIOUS!
Slow Cooker Southwest Lettuce Wraps
10 minPrep Time
5 hrCook Time
5 hr, 10 Total Time
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- 8 oz light or fat free Italian dressing
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- Mix cumin, chili powder and dressing in small bowl.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot
- Pour mixture over chicken and cover. Cook on high for 5 hrs or on low for 7-8. Shred chicken in the crock pot and mix it well.
- Next place a small amount of chicken on large piece of lettuce. Top with tomatoes, olives, black beans, and corn. Serve with your favorite Salsa.
Six Sisters Stuff