Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe
Author: Six Sisters' Stuff
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 (3 lb) pork shoulder or butt roast
- ½ cup brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for rub
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple rings, juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- rolls for serving
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Take 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and rub on all sides of the roast; set roast in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, juice from can of pineapple rings, liquid smoke, and BBQ sauce. Pour of roast in slow cooker. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
- Using two forks, shred roast (it should literally fall apart). Scoop shredded pork onto individual rolls, top with a pineapple ring, and serve.
Recipe by Six Sisters' Stuff at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2014/08/slow-cooker-hawaiian-bbq-pulled-pork-recipe.html