Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars
Author: Six Sisters Stuff
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold milk (I used 1%)
- 2 3.4-oz instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 2 2.1-oz Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into a 13x9" pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cold milk and instant vanilla pudding until it starts to thicken (about 2 minutes).
- Once thickened, mix in the softened ice cream and spread evenly over top the crumbs.
- Top with crushed Butterfingers
- optional toppings: graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, chocolate sauce
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving
Recipe by Six Sisters' Stuff at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2014/07/butterfinger-ice-cream-bars.html