Call me crazy, but I have never been a fan of pie. I just don’t love pie crust! My husband’s all time favorite dessert is pumpkin pie, so he lives for the holiday season to get his pumpkin pie fill! I decided to surprise him with a pumpkin pie recipe our whole family would love! These mini pumpkin pies are so easy to make, taste delicious and are perfect for your holiday parties and gatherings!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 15 Keebler Ready Crust Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves until smooth.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, pour pumpkin mixture into shells.
- Place filled shells on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until centers of pies are set up.
IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
You can order our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook TODAY for only $15!
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!