Here is another favorite recipe with the great combo of chocolate and peanut butter! And knowing that these are “No Bake” makes them even better! These can be made in less than 15 minutes! A fun twist on a peanut butter rice krispie treat! Enjoy!
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rice krispie cereal
- 26 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- In a medium saucepan mix together corn syrup and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly until it comes to a full boil.
- Then remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Have the cereal in a big mixing bowl and add the peanut butter mixture to the cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Drop by 1½ inch balls onto a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper. Push a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie ball and form the cookie around the base of the kiss.
- Let cool for a few minutes so they can set up.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Hershey’s
Items needed for this recipe:
Check out these delicious No Bake Desserts!
No Bake Peanut Butter Chex Bars
No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Eclair Cake
No Bake Chocolate Berry Balls
No Bake Thin Mint Cookies
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
We’ve put together 50 of our favorite family recipes to make dinnertime a breeze!
You can get this eCookbook for just $4.99 (that’s less than ten cents a recipe)!
Get it HERE!