We are so excited to announce that our Gluten-Free Menu Plan Membership is now available!
We know how hard it can be to get dinner on the table, especially when you are eating gluten-free. We have teamed up with a gluten-free and Celiac Disease specialist to help create weekly menu plans that include some of your favorite Six Sisters’ recipes!
1. You will receive a weekly menu plan that starts with a week at a glance so you’ll know exactly what to make and when! Here is an example of one of our gluten-free weekly menus:
2. Each menu plan includes 6 main dish recipes, 2 side dish recipes (with additional side dish options) and 2 dessert recipes! That means you’ll be receiving 40 tried-and-true gluten-free recipes your family will love every month! Each recipe includes a picture of the recipe, serving size, prep time and cook time to help you plan accordingly. You will be able to download your first menu plan immediately after signing up.
3. At the end of each menu plan, there is a detailed shopping list so you know the exact amount of each ingredient needed to make your recipes for the week. Each week beginning on your initial sign up date you’ll be able to login to your account and download a new menu plan and shopping list. The new menu plans will be made available to you on the same day of the week as your initial sign up date and as long as your membership is active you will have access to previous weeks’ menu plans.
For as little as $3 a month, you will receive a weekly menu plan with 10 gluten-free recipes your family will love EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
You can read more about our gluten-free menu plan membership HERE.
If you cannot find the answer to your question(s) in the FAQs below please reach out to us at [email protected]
Q. What forms of payment are accepted?
A. You can pay with your PayPal account or a credit/debit card. We will automatically charge whatever form of payment you use for your initial subscription monthly, every six months, or yearly depending on the billing period you sign up for.
Q. How often and when will I be billed?
A. We will bill your PayPal account or credit/debit card immediately after your initial purchase and then once every 30, 180, or 365 days from the day you sign up.
Q. How much should I plan on spending on groceries each week for these meals?
A. It will depend on which menu plan you signed up for, the prices of ingredients in your area, and the brands that you purchase.
– For the standard menu plan (feeds 6-8) groceries will typically be $150.00 – $180.00.
– For the “smaller family” menu plan (feeds 2-4) groceries will typically be $80.00-$100.00.
– For the “gluten-free” menu plan (feeds 4-6) groceries will typically be between $100.00-$120.00.
Q. How many people will these meals feed?
A. Standard menu plan: most of the recipes included will feed 6-8.
A. “Smaller family” menu plan, most of the recipes included will feed 2-4.
A. “Gluten-free” menu plan, most of the recipes will feed 4-6.
Q. How will I receive the menu plans each week?
A. This depends on which plan you have signed up for. In all cases, you will be able to download your first menu plan immediately after your initial sign up. You should be redirected to a confirmation page where you can access your account and the menu plan. For subsequent weekly menu plans find the instructions for the specific menu plan you signed up for below:
– Standard Menu Plan: Weekly menu plans will be emailed out each Friday to the email address you provided when you first signed up.
– Smaller Family and Gluten-Free Menu Plans: You will gain access to a new menu plan every week on the same day of the week as your sign up day (ie Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.) To access the menu plans you need to log into your account, locate the area labeled “My Memberships”, click on your membership, and then click on the menu plan you want to view/download in the area labeled “My Membership Content.”
Q. Why haven’t I received my weekly menu plan email?
A. If you are signed up for the standard menu plan (feeds 6-8) you should receive a weekly menu plan email. Please check your spam/junk folder. If it’s not in your inbox, spam/junk, or promotional folder please reach out to us at [email protected] Additionally, we recommend adding [email protected] to your contacts and list of approved senders to ensure that our emails make it to your inbox. For instructions to add us to your list of approved senders in the most common email services please click here.
A. If you are signed up for the “smaller family” or “gluten-free” menu plan you will have access to the menu plans by logging into your account and viewing the “My Memberships” area.
Q. Are all of the meals included dinners?
A. The meals are intended for dinner but can be used however you wish!
Q. What if I sign up for the monthly menu plan subscription but decide I want to switch to a 6 month or yearly subscription?
A. You can easily switch the billing period of your subscription with these easy steps:
- Login to your account
- Click “view” next to your subscription
- Click “switch billing period”
- This will take you through the sign up process
- Select the billing period that you want
- Complete the sign up process
- You will not be billed for your new subscription billing period until your current billing period has finished (ex. If you signed up for a monthly subscription on Jan 3rd. and switched to a yearly subscription on Jan. 15th, your yearly subscription would not begin until Feb 3rd. One month after your latest billing cycle began.)
Q. How do I update the email address associated with my account?
A. Please email us at [email protected] Provide us with the new email address and we will update it.
Q. How do I update the payment method associated with my subscription?
A. If you need to change your billing method (update your card, switch your PayPal account, or switch from a card to PayPal or from PayPal to a card.) Please follow these steps.
- Login to your account
- Click “view” next to your subscription
- Click “Change Payment”
- This will take you to the checkout page
- Complete the checkout process with your new billing method
- Your new billing method will automatically be charged on your next payment due date
Q. If I sign up, am I locked into a contract/is there any kind of cancellations fee?
A. No way! We understand that our menu plans may not be a perfect solution for everyone. You can cancel for any reason at any time and there’s no cancelation fee. (For cancellation instructions review our Menu Plan Policies under “Cancellation.”)
Q. If I decide that the menu plans aren’t working out for my family how do I cancel?
A. For cancellation instructions review our Menu Plan Policies under “Cancellation.”