These No Bake S’mores Bars will get you so excited for summer! You make them in a sauce pan, then pat them in a 9 x 9 pan. It is SO easy and everyone will LOVE it!
- 4 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal
- 3 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- (extra butter to grease pan)
- Grease 9x9-inch pan with butter.
- In a medium saucepan, heat 2 cups of marshmallows, 1 cup of chocolate chips, 3 Tablespoons of butter. Stir occasionally, until completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour in cereal and mix until it is evenly coated. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows and ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Press firmly in pan. Cool at least 1 hour until firm. For bars, cut into 3 rows by 3 rows. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Looking for other delicious S’mores Desserts?
These are some of my favorites!
S’mores Cookie Cups Recipe
S’mores Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
Disneyland S’mores Bake
No Bake Mini S’mores Cheesecake
S’mores Bars Recipe
Do you love One Pan Recipes as much as we do?
You can snag 50 of our favorite
One Pan Recipes today for only $4.99!
Get it HERE