If you need to make a dessert in advance, this Banana Cream Cheesecake is for you! You can make it up to 2 days in advance and your guests will love it!
- 1 ¾ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ½ cup of butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 and ¾ cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.Press the crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch round baking pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes and let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until combined. Let stand for 2 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in ½ of the whipped topping and the pudding.
- Arrange half of the banana slices in crust; top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
- Pour the rest of the whipped topping on top and spread smooth. (Or you can add 2 tablespoons of whipping cream on top of each piece)
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Serves 10.
Check out our second Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!