December just flies by so quick! Honestly, every year I try to get ahead, shop in November, wrap the first week of December – but honestly, it gets to the week before Christmas and everything (and everyONE) I forgot starts creeping up on me! I’ve compiled a list of 50 last-minute gift ideas for everyone on your list, and all price ranges! Have more ideas? We’d love to hear – comment below!
1. Have a health fiend on your hands? We love the Fitbit.
2. Have a relative who always needs a phone replacement? Get them a shatter-proof, water-proof, almost-everything-proof phone case like this one!
3. Let’s be honest – people love things that are monogrammed! We love these Monogrammed mugs from Anthro.
4. Gloves! There’s still a lot of winter left, and with smartgloves like these from Target, you can still use your phone while wearing them!
6. Give the gift of a class! Does you sweetheart or daughter have some lofty new years resolutions of learning something new? Check out the Groupon in their area for classes on everything from sushi making and horseback riding to painting and massage.
7. Have a crafter on your hands? The new Cricut Explore is the ultimate crafter’s dream! You can get it HERE.
8. Know a traveler? We love these weekender bags (and Vera Bradley does it so well!). Get this one HERE.
9. Every year for Christmas, our dad used to get new slippers – and it’s a tradition I just have to continue on! See the pair I’m getting this year HERE.
10. Have elementary or middle school child on your list? These Kendama’s are all the rage! Get yours HERE.
11. We love our Bluetooth speaker – it’s great when we have company, for teaching, presentations, and to blast my favorite music while I’m cleaning! Find one like this HERE.
12. Ping Pong To-Go (this was my husband’s favorite at our gift exchange!). Find it HERE.
13. For all the girls on your list, this simple, delicate necklace is just the ticket (and a GREAT price!). Get it HERE.
14. It will still be cold for a few months, so don’t count out the winter accessories! We love this scarf for women, and this one for men.
15. Remote Control Helicopter – this was my husband’s favorite gift from last year! Get it HERE.
16. Sugar scrub – this is my favorite! It’s a must-have for all the ladies on your list! Order your HERE.
17. Water bottle – for anyone on your list! A water bottle is not usually something you get for yourself, but a nice one makes a big difference! This one is our favorite.
18. Does your guy have a favorite team? Hats are always a great, easy gift! Find hats for all your favorite teams HERE.
19. Wallet + Phone Case – for those who are in need of a downsize! 😉 Get this brown leather one HERE.
20. Give the gift of a gym membership. Again, if they’re already thinking about their goals for 2015 and fitness is one of them – this would be perfect! Plus, Groupon offers discounts on local bootcamps and specific fitness classes like YOGA and Krav Maga!
21. Sunglasses! We love THESE for women and THESE for men.
22. Games! Me and my husband LOVE Ticket to Ride. You can find it HERE.
23. Have a little one learning names and faces of family? We love these mini storybook of names and faces! Get them HERE.
24. Big, huge blankets. There’s nothing better than cozying up with a big blanket that everyone can fit under! We love these EXTRA LARGE throws from Saranoni. You can find them HERE.
25. Coasters for those on your list that you really just don’t know what to get them. We thought these wood ones from Bed, Bath, & Beyond make useful and cute gifts! Get them HERE.
26. Have a book lover? An electronic book reader is always a great idea! Amazon usually has some good deals, like THIS ONE.
27. What’s a Kindle without a case? We love this purple leather one (plus, it’s only $15!). Get it HERE.
28. Have an aspiring chef? We love this white classic kitchen aid (and we think everyone needs one!) 😉 Get yours HERE.
29. My husband and I both love our Power Banks (especially because my phone always seems to be running out of batter when I’m on the go!). You can get them HERE.
30. A day out at the spa. I think every woman on your list could use one of these! You can pick them up at a local spa, or find them on Groupon in your area!
32. We love these personalized memory games, too! Such a cute way to add a personal touch to a fun game! Get them HERE.
33. This is definitely on my wish list: These Fuijfilm Instax Camera (it’s basically an updated polaroid!). Get them HERE.
34. Every Christmas, we’d give our grandparents a new framed photo of our family. This frame is really cute!
35. Gift a Netflix, Hulu Plus, or Amazon Prime subscription (this is a great gift for college students!).
36. A delicious candle! We love Bath and Body Works line – and their Winter candle is my favorite! Get it HERE.
37. Silicone Keyboard Covers for all the overprotective (or should be more protective) people in your life! These blue ones are a steal!
38. For the modern-day cook, this wooden cutting board ipad stand is perfect! I found one HERE.
39. Cozy socks. Not only do they make a perfect stocking stuffer, but they’re great wrapped up with lotion and other small gifts! I like THESE socks from Kohls.
40. Laser hair removal (you better believe this is on MY list!). And yes, I found a great deal on Groupon. 😉
41. Movie Gift Cards (you can even dress it up in a cute popcorn container with treats! I love this because it’s good for ANYONE on your list, and not your typical gift card!
42. A new bag (something my husband could definitely use! Plus, this bag is an AWESOME price!
43. Foot Spa – something every woman wants, but will never buy for herself. I found this one HERE.
44. Handheld mini massager – I seriously love these things! This one on Amazon is a great price!
45. Do the people on your list have a favorite hobby? Get them a magazine subscription! I know my husband would love Business Week (yep – he’s an accountant) and I could really use one for Better Homes and Gardens! 😉
46. Another one for the book lover – these adorable carved book letters! I found this one HERE.
47. These perfect Kate Spade spiral notebooks from HERE.
48. Magnetic Dart Board – our dad would LOVE this! I got mine HERE.
49. A good book – a lot of people have a list of books they’d like to read – and this is a great reason to start checking them off the list!
50. Tickets to a favorite team’s sporting event or to a show (we got tickets last year to Brian Regan’s comedy tour for Christmas last year and we are STILL laughing about it!).