I’ve been on a bit of a spicy-sweet kick lately. Especially after I discovered Tabasco’s chipotle sauce (#notsponsored, I just love that stuff!). I made these honey chipotle chicken wings a few weeks back, and I haven’t stop craving the tangy combo of flavors yet! I decided to change up the marinade and try it with pork for some very simple pork tacos. They are quick to throw together – but so delicious! It would be REALLY good with our chipotle aioli sauce, too!
- 1 lb pork chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Chipotle sauce
- 8 small flour tortillas
- taco toppings (I used lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and cheese)
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, oil, lime juice, soy sauce, and chipotle sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a ziploc bag and add in the pork strips. Shake until all the pork has been covered with the marinade. Set it in the fridge and let it marinade for 30 minutes (sometimes I let it sit overnight).
- Heat a skillet on high heat. Dump the contents of the bag into the skillet. Cook for a few minutes on each side (1-3 minutes should do).
- Add pork to each flour tortilla, and finish with desired toppings.
Recipe adapted from: All Recipes
Check out our second Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!