When we were growing up, one of my favorite parts of getting together with our extended family was the yummy dishes that everyone would bring to share. This recipe was one that was a staple at family gatherings and it’s always been a hit with my kids because they love anything with spaghetti noodles.
You can easily make this a main dish by adding some cooked shredded chicken.
The perfect side dish for a party, potluck, or BBQ because it feeds a crowd! It's also full of flavor and simple to throw together, making it an instant favorite!
20 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
28 minTotal Time
- 1 pound thin spaghetti, broke into 3-4" pieces
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow zucchini squash, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 (2.25 oz) cans sliced olives, drained
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 (16 oz) bottle Italian dressing (I love Wishbone Robusto Italian)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme or Johnny's Seasoing (this is optional, but I love the little flavor boost it adds!)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then rinse in cold water and drain. Set aside and let cool.
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, onion, cucumber, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Add cooled spaghetti noodles and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together dressing, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder. Pour on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until completely combined. Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving (this salad gets better with time, as the flavors meld together).
Have you checked out our new website, Six Sisters’ Style?
We share our tips and secrets on clothing, fashion on a budget, style, beauty, and so much more!