The holiday parties and get-togethers are right around the corner, which means you need some quick, easy, and delicious party recipes up your sleeve!
My family LOVES dips – salsas, cheesy dips, veggie dips – anything gooey and delicious is a winner in our book! We love to use this dip on bread (I just bought a baguette from the grocery store’s bakery and sliced it to use for dipping), but it would be awesome with crackers or vegetables . . . or even eating it straight out of the crock pot with just a spoon!
When you first place your ingredients inside your crock pot, it’s going to seem a little dry, but I promise that it will cook up nice and gooey, just the way you want this dip to be!
- 1 (10 oz) bag fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a slow cooker (I used a 4 quart slow cooker) with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and milk. Add salt and pepper as desired. Dump into your slow cooker.
- Place your cubed cream cheese on top of spinach/artichoke mixture, spread out as evenly as possible.
- Cook on high for 2 - 2½ hours, or until ingredients are cooked through and the cream cheese is melted. Mix in the cream cheese keep dip on "warm" setting until eaten. Serve with crackers, bread, or vegetables.
Recipe adapted from CD Kitchen.
IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE!
You can pre-order our “12 Days of Christmas” cookbook TODAY for only $15!
This book is due to be released on September 30, so grab this deal while you can (regularly $19.99).
Get the book HERE!
This book is loaded with all of our Christmas favorites- cookies, fudge, dinners, neighbor gifts, decorations, traditions, ideas for service, and of course Christmas morning breakfast. 🙂 We LOVE the holidays and can’t wait to share them with you!