One thing I miss about living with my Grandparents is that my Grandma would cook homemade bread every few weeks. The smell was to die for. I decided that I too could make some good smelling bread! This Peanut Butter Pretzel Roll Up is not only bread, it is an AMAZING dessert! Hope you like it as much as we do!
(Grandma… we still miss your bread!)
15 minPrep Time
18 minCook Time
33 minTotal Time
- 13.8 ounces Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 Tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Press out into about 14x9-inch rectangle. Put into the overn and bake 8 minutes.
- While it is cooking stir together the pretzels, brown sugar, melted butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips in a bowl. (you can microwave the peanut butter to make it easier to mix together.)
- Remove crust from oven; cool slightly.
- Spread your mixture evenly over your pizza. Try not to squeeze too much or your filling will ooze out. Slowly roll up your pizza dough and place seam side down in ungreased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 8 minutes longer. Remove from pan to to cutting board and let it cool for a few minutes. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Sprinkle with crushed pretzels and drizzle with some hot fudge.