Let the craziness begin! School is starting, we signed up for gymnastics, soccer and piano lessons. The care free summer days are rapidly coming to an end. But in a way it is a good thing. I loved the first day of school and the cool smell of Fall. Everything about this time of year makes me smile. So yes, it might be crazy, but I really do love everything about it!
That being said, crazy days makes me want to make super fast dinners that don’t take a lot of work. My new favorite: Chicken Zucchini Casserole. My kids loved it so much that it is on the menu again this week. Hope you like it as much as we did!
- 6 ounce package of boxed stuffing mix (I used Stove Top)
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 cups of zucchini, diced
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, cubed
- 10.75 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ cup of sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside ½ cup of the mixture for the topping. In a large bowl add the zucchini, chicken, soup, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing. Place the zucchini mix into at greased 9x13 glass pan and spread out evenly. Sprinkle reserved ½ cup stuffing mix on top and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Looking for more Zucchini Recipes?
These are our favorite go to Zucchini Dishes that taste delicious!
40 Recipes to Use Up Your Zucchini