- Posted on
- 11 Comments
- 4 medium sized, ripe bananas
- 1 yellow or white Cake Mix
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash your bananas in a bowl. Add your box of cake mix and stir very well (do not follow the instructions on the box). After about a minute or so, it will start to turn to dough.
- Place muffin liners in a muffin tin, then spray the inside of them with non stick spray.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until it is cooked through.
Check out the NEW Six Sisters' Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!