WARNING WARNING! You will have no self control when you make this dessert. This is by far one of the best cakes that I have ever made! In the middle is hot fudge, followed by an amazing peanut butter layer, then it’s topped off with whipping cream. Sprinkled with peanut butter cups and drizzled with hot fudge. Oh My!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- eggs, oil, and water as directed on the box cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup peanut butter, (I used creamy)
- 12 ounces cool whip, divided
- 12 ounces hot fudge, divided
- 8 reese's peanut butter cups, crumbled
- Prepare and bake your chocolate cake following instructions on the cake mix box. When the cake is done cooking, take it out of the oven and poke the cake all over with a fork.
- Microwave your hot fudge and pour ¾ of the jar on top of the cake so it will soak in.
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl or stand mixer and beat until smooth. Add peanut butter and continue mixing until thoroughly incorporated. Add half of the cool whip and continue mixing it until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Spread remaining cool whip over peanut butter mixture. Drizzle rest of hot fudge over top. Then sprinkle the crumbled reese's peanut butter cups over top. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Looking for other delicious cake mix recipes?
These are some of my favorite!
Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
Cake Mix Blueberry Muffins
Banana Nut Poke Cake Recipe
Key lime Cake
Find great tips and tricks (like how to cook a baked potato) on our YouTube Channel!
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!