Fluffy Cream Cheese Dessert

Fluffy Cream Cheese Dessert 4

When I was little, I loved it when my Mom made treats.  We would always stand around the kitchen counter and wait until she was done mixing so we could lick the batter out of the bowl or from the beaters.  Now that I have my own kids, I find them doing the same thing with this yummy treat!  I will tell you… they licked their beaters and spoons clean!  This dessert turned out delicious!!!!

Fluffy Cream Cheese Dessert:

For the Crust:

2 1/2 cups of crushed vanilla wafers

1/2 cup unsalted butter

For the Layers:

2 cups powdered sugar, sifted

1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened

8 ounces of cream cheese, softened

8 ounces of Cool Whip

1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well

Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool.

Combine the cookie crumbs and butter and toss together until incorporated. Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into an 9×9 square pan.

Beat the cream cheese and butter together until very creamy. Turn the mixer down to low and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until it is all mixed together.

Next add the can of pineapple and cool whip and stir in with a rubber spatula.

Spread the pineapple mixture over the crust.

Sprinkle the remaining cookie crumb mixture on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.

Are you looking for a cute 9×9 pan? This Rachael Ray Pan is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Looking for other delicious desserts?
These are my favorites!
Peanut Butter Batter Bars
Dessert Nachos
Sugar Cookie Butter Bars
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake

Banana Pudding Parfaits

Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!

With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE on Amazon!

Fluffy Cream cheese dessert1

Like It? Share it!

If you enjoyed this post please consider sharing it with a friend

Family recipes, fun ideas, home projects & so much more!

Sign up for our free email newsletter and never miss another great recipe or tutorial.

1. gloria towle says

Easy to make. Pretty presentation. Tastes delicious. Everyone wanted a second piece. The only problem was that the “crust” on the bottom was all crumbles even though I used an extra teaspoon of melted butter and pressed on it firmly. Any suggestions?

• Laurie says

I made this and I baked the crust at 350 degrees for about 8 min. Then cooled it before putting in the fluffy mixture. I didn’t have any problems with the crust being crumbly was perfect.

2. Sally says

think you used the incorrect word.. your recipes says “turn the mixture down to low” i think you meant to say turn your “mixer” down to low speed… confusing because sounds like you are heating it to low…

• MeliMari says

Just dropped in to say thanks for the recipe! We just made this for the New Year’s eve party and it tastes great!

The only changes we made was we layered the cookies and the cream mixture. Oh and we also brushed the tops of the wafers with the pineapple juice and refrigerated it overnight.

3. Alison T. says

This fluff stuff was AMAZING!!!!!!! We’re completed addicted. The only change we made was slice up some fresh strawberries and put a layer of strawberries in the middle. Incredible! We will be making this again and again. And I’ll be making this for the next office potluck.

4. Alison T. says

Forgot to add to my earlier comment. Definitely let this sit overnight. We tried eating it after the 4 hour mark and it was way too sweet. I was so disappointed but the next night we tried it again after dinner and somehow the sugar really mellows out after its sat for a day. And now we LOVE it. Just a tip. :)

5. sheila says

made this recipe today. the next time I make it I would change a few things. first I’d use a bigger pan like maybe a9 by 13. and use half of the powdered sugar. I love desserts but this was just a little too sweet.

6. ashley says

The crust is definetly not gluten free. If you could find a recipe for a similar style crust that is gluten free the rest of the ingredients should be good. However, some powder sugars use starch as an ingredient so you will need to check the ingredient list before hand. I have seen similar recipes to this that do not even use a crust. It’s just more of a fluff dessert and was still really yummy.