It is official! My husband matched into Residency and we are moving in just a few weeks! We are headed to Indiana for a year then on to Texas for 3 years! We are so excited to begin this next adventure!
That being said, things have been absolutely crazy these last few days! I am a huge fan of quick and easy meals, and this is one of them! This is one that your whole family will love! Your picky eaters will even enjoy it!
20 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- 2 Cups of shredded chicken (I like to use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream (I used light)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 16 ounces egg noodles, cooked (follow the cooking directions on the package)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your noodles and chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and veggies in a small bowl. Pour mixture over chicken and noodles. Add garlic salt, salt and pepper and mix well in your pan. Cover and bake for 30 minutes (or freeze for baking at another time).
We are so excited to announce the release of our NEW cookbook!
We asked our readers what they wanted in a cookbook and received an overwhelming response about menu planning. Well, we’ve got you covered!
We have put together 52 menu plans (and over 150 recipes) to make meal time easy and delicious!
You can order it HERE!