- Posted on
- 5 Comments
It's the time again! Welcome to the blog hop featuring 10 of our favorite creative bloggers. This month's theme is RED. There are so many fun projects to choose from- recipes, decor, and so much more! We’d love for you to pin the collage below, and then go see all the other fabulous projects created by some of our friends.
1. 'Or so she says...' sharing Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie
2. Lolly Jane sharing Rustic Love Wood Barn Sign
3. Your Homebased Mom sharing Red Raspberry Pavlova
4. Eighteen 25 sharing Framed Burlap Heart
5. Landeelu sharing Valentine's Day Surprise Envelopes
6. Little Miss Momma sharing DIY Glitter Mason Jars
7. Capturing Joy sharing Cherry Cookie Dough Blondie Bar
8. Thirty Handmade Days sharing Close to My Heart Gift Idea
9. Simply Kierste sharing Newspaper Heart Blocks
10. Six Sisters' Stuff sharing Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookies
Now on to the Cookies!!!
Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookies
1 package Red Velvet Cake Mix
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 large egg
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla, mix until completely incorporated, then add cake mix and continue mixing until a dough forms (will be thick). Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
5. Using a cookie scoop, form one inch dough balls and roll into powdered sugar to coat.
6. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, until centers are set.
7. Cool on wire rack.
8. When completely cooled, dust with powdered sugar.
Makes about 30 cookies