I’m not really the biggest fan of vegetables – especially raw. To me, carrots taste pretty much like dirt! I also don’t like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Luckily, this dip only has 4 ingredients, and it can be thrown together in a matter of minutes. It is perfect for dipping raw veggies (and this way they taste a lot better!). 🙂
- 1 (8-Oz) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 9 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- In a microwaveable bowl, mix together cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add in the cheese and spinach.
- Microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stirring every minute, until the cheese is completely melted.
- I served with baguette slices, but you can serve it with vegetables, crackers, or your favorite bread.
Recipe from: Taste of Home
Love Instagram? Follow all the sisters!