BUT . . . we had this slush over the holidays at a party and it was amazing!
If you have a family party or baby shower or some type of gathering, this is such the perfect drink to share.
Or, if you just want a yummy drink for yourself, this is it. 🙂
Strawberry Lemonade Slush
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup Sprite
- In a blender, combine water, lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and ice.
- Blend until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a freezer container and freeze for at least 12 hours (it can last in your freezer for up to 3 months).
- When you are ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Divide frozen slush into 4 large glasses and pour ¼ cup of Sprite in each cup. Serve immediately.
- Although this is only enough for 4 servings, it can easily be doubled. Or tripled. Or quadrupled. Or whatever you need! :)
Are you on Pinterest?
We would love to have you follow along for all of our recipes, crafts, projects, and other fun finds!
Click HERE to follow!