- Posted on
- 28 Comments
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe:
(Makes 6 servings)
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ⅔ cup white distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup Sprite or lemon lime soda
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients, except corn starch, in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred in another bowl.
- Whisk corn starch in liquid in the slow cooker.
- Add shredded chicken back to the crock pot.
- Serve over rice.
- If desired, garnish with sesame seeds.
Looking for other delicious slow cooker recipes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
Slow Cooker French Dip
Slow Cooker Lasagna
Slow Cooker Tamale Pie
Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast Sliders
Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken
Join us in our kitchens as we walk through our favorite recipes, step-by-step!
Click here to watch and subscribe!