- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter (JIF is my favorite)
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 12 Peanut Butter Cups, broken into pieces (You can find 12 packs at Walmart)
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, apple slices for dipping
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until blended.
- Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap.
- Bring up all four corners of the plastic wrap and twist tightly forming into a ball shape.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until it is firm.
- Remove the plastic wrap and place it on a serving dish.
- Gently press the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into the ball so that is covers the top and sides.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Thaw for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or apple slices.
Join us in our kitchens as we walk through our favorite recipes, step-by-step!
Click here to watch and subscribe!