- Posted on
- 6 Comments
Yes, I am trying to eat healthier, but every weekend I get a little break. I made these little treats on Sunday and I'm just going to warn you now...They taste DELICIOUS!
Classic Walnut Fudge Brownies
- ¾ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chunks, divided
- ⅓ cup fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, divided
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine ½ cup chocolate chunks and milk in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- In the bowl with the flour, stir in butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add your milk mixture and stir well.
- Then add the other ½ cup of chocolate chunks, and ¼ cup nuts.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
Here are some more of our favorite brownie recipes:
Texas Sheet Cake Brownies
Chocolate Cherry Chunk Brownies
Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Brownies
Double Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it's priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.