- Posted on
- 3 Comments
Christmas break was absolutely wonderful. We took it easy, relaxed, read, and spent a lot of time with family. No studying, no work - it was a dream! We spent a few days at my in-laws, and I am pretty sure that's where I gained all that holiday weight! We had this salmon the night before we left, and I was seriously in heaven. I am a huge seafood fan, but I get a little nervous cooking it myself. This salmon was so easy - it seriously took 15 minutes total to get it from the grocery bag to the plate! It is my new favorite salmon dish, and I am sure it will be a regular in our meal rotation from now on. Plus, it's low-cal and fish is one of the items listed on our "14 foods to help you lose weight" post.
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Place salmon in a foil lined baking dish.
- Baste with glaze and broil for 4 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the oven, turn over, baste with glaze and return to the oven to broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze one more time before serving.
Citrus Glazed Salmon
Our cookbook makes a wonderful gift (and it's priced right at less than $18!) . . . you can check it out HERE.