Christmas break was absolutely wonderful. We took it easy, relaxed, read, and spent a lot of time with family. No studying, no work – it was a dream! We spent a few days at my in-laws, and I am pretty sure that’s where I gained all that holiday weight! 😉 We had this salmon the night before we left, and I was seriously in heaven. I am a huge seafood fan, but I get a little nervous cooking it myself. This salmon was so easy – it seriously took 15 minutes total to get it from the grocery bag to the plate! It is my new favorite salmon dish, and I am sure it will be a regular in our meal rotation from now on. Plus, it’s low-cal and fish is one of the items listed on our “14 foods to help you lose weight” post.
If you’re looking for MORE healthy recipes, you’ll love our new eCookbook!
100 + Healthy Recipes from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Inside, you’ll find over 100 recipes that will help you on your path to living a healthier lifestyle. No preservatives, no deep-frying, and no drive-thru, just quick and easy recipes you and your family will love.
Get this eBook for only $5.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Place salmon in a foil lined baking dish.
- Baste with glaze and broil for 4 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the oven, turn over, baste with glaze and return to the oven to broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and glaze one more time before serving.