- Posted on
- 1 Comment
I have been trying to eat healthier this year, but lunch is always my downfall! I am usually so busy making sure the kids are fed and taken care of that by the time to sit down to eat, I just grab whatever I can find, which usually ends up being something unhealthy.
These sandwiches are SO EASY to make and you could easily prepare the ingredients beforehand so it will be ready whenever you are!
My husband isn't big into some of the "healthy" meals I make, but he devoured these!
Chicken Vegetable Pitas Recipe:
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing
- Philadelphia ⅓ Less Fat Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
- Green lettuce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine olives, carrots and Italian dressing; set aside.
- Spread a half tablespoon of cream cheese on each half of the sandwich thin.
- Place lettuce, chicken, red pepper and carrot mixture on top of each sandwich thin and serve.
Looking for more delicious healthy recipes?
Are you on Pinterest?
We would love to have you follow along for all of our recipes, crafts, projects, and other fun finds!
Click HERE to follow!