I love using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken breast strips in my meals! It makes meal time prep so easy! I always have some in my fridge to throw in wraps or salads. My kids even love to eat them plain!
With two kids and one on the way, I don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen, but don’t want to sacrifice taste or nutrition. Using Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips, I was able to whip up this delicious salad for my family in just a matter of minutes!
- 1 (6 ounce) package Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 bag mixed green salad
- ½ cup light ranch dressing
- 3 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Additional blue cheese crumbles, to garnish
- Heat Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, toss prepared Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips in buffalo sauce.
- Pour salad into a large salad bowl and top with Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips coated in buffalo sauce.
- In a small mixing bowl combine ranch dressing and blue cheese.
- Pour over salad.
- Garnish with additional blue cheese crumbles and serve.
- Head over to www.TysonReadyorNot.com to find other quick and easy recipes using Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips!
Be sure to check out the Tyson Recipe Challenge where you can vote for your favorite recipe for a chance to win a $500 Williams-Sonoma gift card!
Here is the voting challenge – http://www.tasteofhome.com/tyson-recipe-challenge
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods and Ready or Not Recipe Challenge. The opinions and text are all mine.