- 2 lb Pork Roast
- 1 bottle of Stubb's Citrus and Onion Marinade
- 12 Rolls
- Place your pork roast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour your Stubbs' Marinade over top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high 5 to 6 hours.
- When it is done cooking, shred your roast with two forks.
- Serve on your favorite roll.
- I served mine with Mozzarella Cheese over the roast so it could melt before they would eat it.
3 Ingredient Citrus Onion Pulled Pork
Looking for other delicious Pulled Pork Recipes?
These are some of my favorites.
Looking for a good Valentines gift? You can check out our cookbook HERE.