- 8 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Saute onions in a saucepan over medium heat until they are golden brown.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon and onions over chicken.
- Pour your chicken broth over top.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2 to 3 hours.
- minutes before serving, add cream cheese to the slow cooker and stir until combined. Shred chicken and keep warm in slow cooker.
- Cook egg noodles as directed on the package.
- Serve chicken over egg noodles and garnish with parsley.
Looking for more delicious slow cooker recipes?
Here are a few of our favorite:
Slow Cooker Company Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Beef Sirloin Tips and Gravy
Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken
Slow Cooker Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin