- Posted on
- 17 Comments
Every year for my birthday - I ask for the same thing: Snickers Cake. The gooey caramel with the chocolate and peanuts is a heavenly combination. When I came across these Snickers Brownie Bites from The Domestic Rebel, I knew I had to give them a try! With the brownie bottom and classic Snickers taste - I think I may have found a new birthday tradition!
Snickers Brownie Bites:
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients on back of box
1 jar marshmallow fluff
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 pkg Kraft caramels, unwrapped
1 Tbsp heavy cream
1 & 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
1/2 pkg chocolate chocolate almond bark
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9″ baking pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Prepare your brownie mix according to package directions and pour into the prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean per the directions on the package. Cool the brownies completely.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and the smooth peanut butter with a rubber spatula or hand mixer until blended. Spread the fluff mixture on top of the cooled brownies in an even layer.
3. Microwave the unwrapped caramels in a medium bowl with a splash of heavy cream for 1 minute. Stir, then heat for an additional 30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Spread the caramel layer on top of the fluff nougat layer evenly. Immediately sprinkle on the peanuts and press them gently into the caramel. Pop the brownies in the fridge for about 30 minutes to set.
4. Melt the almond bark according to package directions until smooth. Using a sharp knife sprayed with cooking spray, cut the brownies into 1″-2″ sized squares. Dip the tops of the squares in the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet to set. Repeat until all the bites have been coated.
5. Store the bites airtight, at room temperature, up to 2 days.
Recipe From: The Domestic Rebel
Be sure to check out all of The Domestic Rebel's great recipes!