Dessert, Recipe Magic

30 of the Best DESSERT Recipes on MyRecipeMagic.com

30 of the best Desserts from MyRecipeMagic

Comments

1. Nicole says

Yum! Thanks for all of the great dessert ideas and for including my Chocolate Cake Batter Ice Cream! Have a wonderful weekend :)

2. Liz Fourez says

Totally drooling now! Excited to go check out some of these yummy recipes! Thanks for featuring my Banana Cream Pudding Parfait!!

3. Carrie @ Frugal Foodie Mama says

Oh my gosh!! These all look so yummy! Thank you so much for including my Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Pie! :)

4. Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile says

Hi Girls,
    Thank you for sharing at Tuesday Trivia. I LOVE this post, I can’t decide which one is my favorite. I guess the ones with caramel or pumpkin in them. But if I have to choose my favorite I would pick the Toffee Brownie Brittle, YUM! So I guess it’s a good thing we can have access to all of them. Pinned!
    Have a great weekend.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

5. Krista Low says

These desserts look absolutely amazing! I love MyRecipeMagic and I love desserts! Thank you so much for linking this post up to Great Idea Thursday’s! I will be keeping this as a reference and I am featuring this! You ladies are fabulous :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

6. ang says

Thanks so very much for featuring my Toffee Topped Raspberry Beer Brownies! I can’t wait to try some of these other great recipes here – what an honor to be featured on Six Sisters Stuff and with such amazing other bloggers!