One of my family’s favorite recipes is our White Chicken Enchiladas. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with enchiladas . . . I love how good they taste, but I hate how much time it takes to put them together. A couple of months ago I shared our Chicken Taco Casserole and it instantly because one of the most popular posts on our blog. So, using that same idea, I turned those White Chicken Enchiladas into a casserole. The outcome was a smashing success! My kids devoured their dinner and it took me a fraction of the time to prepare!
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilis
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- ½ onion, finely diced
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) package tortilla chips
- 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for the chips and cheeses together. Spray a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chips in the bottom of the baking pan and pour chicken mixture over chips. Top with grated cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (lettuce, tomato, salsa, avocado, hot sauce, etc).
Items needed for recipe:
Check out all four of our cookbooks here:
Looking for more yummy casseroles?